Sunday, June 22, 2008

At home again, doing nothing. See its Sunday today and I'm weekend off. Battling a bit with nasty cough the whole week. Though its gonna go away but its still here.I'm not really feeling sick, see I'm in the Free State since August08 and that was the middle of winter and I'm from the coast.

The weather is much different here, there is only 2extreme here winter very cold and summer very cold and nothing in between. Love the cold but not when it's making me sick.
The air is very dry here.Thats one of the things I miss about the Eastern Cape (weather)and my friends. Just got a message from one of my colleagues yesterday. She is telling me about her accident and how sick she is at the moment.

Miss my family. Last weekend had my brother in law visiting, it was a good weekend just had to work.So I missed that one. It was good though, got to get close to him. See we don't see each other very much. He stays in KZN which is about 6hours from us.The secrete is in making the best of times like these. You know a man must work and this the only thing that always stand in the way of that happening

No comments: