Saturday, July 23, 2011

should always know your market.

" Mevrou, Meneer. Ek vra net cente vir brood!" These are the words from this well-dressed colored woman as she approaches a white couple. She is actually asking for money for food. So the white women just said hi and then went into the white BMW then the guy ( Meneer) reached into his pocket and took out coins and handed over to the colored women (dankie Meneer). You see I though to myself as she was approaching damn what's this but you know I must say I feel a little offended that she walked past me. You I lost here. This deal could have had me an opportunity of being called Meneer, could have been seen as better than the begging women. This was also an opportunity for me to ignore this bitch because I knew she was not gonna ask me because I don't look like a Meneer. The biggest opportunity of them all is that I could have had a chance to give to the less fortunate. The thing is this women new already before approaching that this black guy cannot be the target.

Regards
Sydwell Ngxokela
Twitter.com/Wellz

No comments: